[A recap post for new users]
In order to digitally sign a PDF file, you need a couple of things.
- Your digital signature certificate (DSC) that usually comes in the form of a USB token.
- A software tool that uses your DSC and signs the PDF file.
You can get the free TRUESigner tool after filling out the form http://www.truecopy.in/truesignerdsc.php and install it on your PC. Here are the simple steps to follow -
- Connect your DSC token in the USB port of your PC and launch the TRUESigner tool.
- Browse and select the PDF file you wish to sign.
- Select the output folder in which you would like to save the signed file.
- Select your signature certificate from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Submit.
- Your signed PDF will be available in the output folder.
If you would like to apply for your DSC token or sign PDF files in bulk in one go then you can contact us using http://www.truecopy.in/contact.php